Selamat Datang di Portal Kementerian Agama Bantul. Alamat: Jl. Dr. Wahidin Sudirohusodo No. 16 Bantul – Yogyakarta – 55714 Tlp/Fax : +62274-367411. Email : kabbantul@kemenag.go.id

PENGUMUMAN PENERIMAAN PENYULUH AGAMA ISLAM HONORER TAHUN 2017

Informasi Penulis
Ponijo,S.Ag, M.Pd.I
Author: Ponijo,S.Ag, M.Pd.IEmail: Alamat email ini dilindungi dari robot spam. Anda memerlukan Javascript yang aktif untuk melihatnya.
Sebagai HUMAS di KEMENAG BANTUL
Tugas pokok Humas berdasarkan surat Setjend Kemenag RI No.SJ/B.VIII/2/HM.00/4044/2013 lebih terfokus pada tiga hal yaitu pelayanan kehumasan, penyajian data keagamaan dan pelayanan Teknologi Informasi Komunikasi.
Untuk informasi pengiriman berita/artikel hub : 0813-2804-2103

Comments   

#5 PENGUMUMAN PENERIMAAN PENYULUH AGAMA ISLAM HONORER TAHUN 2017Jannie 2017-11-19 03:19
Hi just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of
the images aren't loading properly. I'm not sure why but
I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different browsers and both show the same outcome.

Feel free to visit my web blog :: AlamiQQ.com

#4 PENGUMUMAN PENERIMAAN PENYULUH AGAMA ISLAM HONORER TAHUN 2017Alanna 2017-09-29 12:25
Most people recognize these variants as only the American and European versions
of roulette. HORSE poker is certainly one game
made up of several, including bouts of Texas Holdem, Omaha Eight, Razz
(low card), Seven Card Stud and Seven Card Stud Eight. There are a good number of gaming opportunities over the web you could
take advantage of.

Also visit my web-site BANDAR757 Agen Sakong Judi BandarQ Domino99 Bandar Poker Online Terpercaya

#3 PENGUMUMAN PENERIMAAN PENYULUH AGAMA ISLAM HONORER TAHUN 2017Hong 2017-07-07 21:57
I was excited to discover this website. I wanted to thank you for ones
time for this particularly wonderful read!!
I definitely enjoyed every little bit of it and i also have you book marked to check out new things in your web site.

Review my website ... foot pain by arch (laviniamikuszewski.jimdo.com)

#2 PENGUMUMAN PENERIMAAN PENYULUH AGAMA ISLAM HONORER TAHUN 2017Marcelo 2017-06-30 05:20
Admiring the commitment you put into your site and in depth information you present.
fuck it - LesliDanoski.bravesites.com -'s good to come across a blog every once in a while
that isn't the same outdated rehashed information. Wonderful
read! I've bookmarked your site and I'm adding your RSS feeds to
my Google account.

#1 PENGUMUMAN PENERIMAAN PENYULUH AGAMA ISLAM HONORER TAHUN 2017Elvin 2017-06-27 07:32
I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your blog.
It's a very easy on the eyes which makes fuck it;
www.articledashboard.com, much more pleasant
for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out
a developer to create your theme? Superb work!

Add comment

Security code
Refresh

Cara kirim artikel di web KEMENAG Bantul
tombol klik disini